NEURODIVERSE COUPLES COACHING
EMILY GRAY NEURODIVERSE COUPLES COACHING
Providing coaching sessions to couples in which one or both partners present as neurodiverse (no diagnosis required). This work consists of teaching and practicing strategies that can help couples navigate issues that are unique to a neurodiverse relationship. Topics can include executive functioning, communication, sensory needs, social skills, physical intimacy, and emotional intimacy. As your coach, I will serve as an interpreter for the different perspectives and communication styles in your relationship.
*Please note, coaching is not a replacement for therapy and does not work on mental health issues.*
Hello! My name is Emily Gray and I am located in Massachusetts. I have been working in special education for the past seven years with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and Neurodiverse individuals ages 14-22. My work with these students focuses on executive functioning, social skills, self-regulation, building independence, and preparing for the transition out of high school. Through this work, I have seen the level of need individuals in the ASD and Neurodiverse communities can face when entering and navigating relationships. This led to my pursuing a certification in neurodiverse couples coaching and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
- Certified Neurodiverse Couples Coach (Asperger/Autism Network, 2022)
- Licensure- Initial license, Teacher of Students with Severe Disabilities, Levels: All (2018)
- Master of Science in Education (Simmons College, 2018)
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education (University of Delaware, 2015)
Availability (final session ends at 8:15pm):
- Tuesdays 4:30pm-8:15pm (EST)
- Thursdays 4:30pm-8:15pm (EST)